HF710 Digital Ultrasonic Cool & Warm Mist Humidifier with Aroma Function
HF 710 uses high-frequency vibration technology to create a micro-fine mist that immediately evaporates into the room creating a comfortable living and sleeping environment. And at the same time add a few drops of your own essential oil into the aroma box to get advantage of increased therapeutic capabilities. Advanced technologies, ease-of-use, and low maintenance costs, makes the HF710 the logical choice for all your humidifying needs.
29.99 | VAT Included | Free DPD Delivery
Scroll Down to Buy
When the air is dry, especially in the winter months, it can become unpleasant and even unhealthy, leading to increased levels of static electricity, dry skin, cracked lips and even nose bleeds. Optimal humidity is between 45 to 55% relative humidity. During the winter months though, relative humidity in the average home can drop to below 20%.
Low humidity can lead to a variety of conditions that cause ill health. Dust particles, bacteria, viruses, dust mite feces that are normally trapped by the moist nasal membrane lining in the nose can more easily get into the lungs when the air is dryer and thus reduce the body's natural defence mechanism. These invaders overload the immune system and irritate the mucous membranes resulting in more coughing and susceptibility to disease.
The HF 710 is an ideal ultrasonic humidifier for homes, apartments, offices and anywhere there is low humidity. Ultrasonic water vapour is highly beneficial to individuals. Their biggest advantage is high performance combined with low energy consumption.
Efficient and Effective
- Variable spray mist control for use with small, medium or large rooms.
- Large capacity water tank (6L/1.6 gallon) refills with normal tap water.
- High moisture output can quickly humidify a room up to 60 m² (650 ft²).
- Low water indicator notifies you when to refill the tank.
- Advanced digital technology can produce either cold or warm mist.
- Added benefit of Aroma function for increases therapeutic capabilities.
- Auto Hygrostat sensor automatically regulates mist output according to desired humidity level.
- Safely and automatically shuts off when it runs out of water.
Hassle Free Operation
- Simple, easy-to-use, one-touch timer control for up to 12 hours of operation.
- Virtually silent operation with advanced ultrasonic technology ensures a quiet and restful sleep.
Low Operating costs
- Low energy consumption - can save 85-90% of electricity costs compared to a normal steam humidifier.
- Consumes less power than a 40 watt light bulb (on cool mist)
Major HF 710 components:
White Dust & Anti-Microbial Filter:
The humidifier is equipped with a water filter that contributes in particular to treating the calcium content in the water. To install the filter please attach it to the internal wall of water filter as shown below and check whether the silicon ring is positioned properly. Close the cover by turning the latter in a clockwise direction as illustrated in drawing 3.
Before getting started, please remove the HF710 from its box and allow it to become accustomed to the room temperature for at least 30 minutes especially if the machine is cold from the outside air. The HF 710 is designed to operate at temperatures between 5-40 ºC (41-104 F) and relative humidity of less than 80%.
Water Tank Filling
Get the water tank out of the machine, unscrew the lid and fill the tank with water, then screw the lid well. Put the water tank on the machine body steadily.
NOTE: Do not add water directly to water sink, always add water into water tank.
Using Aroma Function
Please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Pull aroma box out of the box (picture1).
- Use water-soluble aroma oil and drop on the sponge (picture 2).
- Put the aroma box back into the machine, the aroma function will remain ON when the humidifier is running. (picture 3).
- To stop the aroma function or when storing the machine, please clean the sponge in the aroma box.
- Model: HF 710
- Power supply: 220~240V 60Hz
- Energy Consumption: 30W (Cool Mist), 280W (Warm Mist)
- Mist Evaporation:
90ml/hr (Low), 240ml/hr (Med), and 310ml/hr (High) on Cool Mist
260ml/hr (Low), 450ml/hr (Med) and 580ml/hr (High) on Warm Mist
- Room Coverage Area: Up to 60m² (650ft²)
- Water tank capacity: 6L
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 29.5 x 19.5 x 28 cm
- Net Weight: 2.45 kg (5.40 lbs.)
- Warranty: 3 Years Parts and Labour
- Safety Certifications: CE, cETLus, Rohs.
VAT Included | Free DPD Delivery