Redmond RMC-M4510E Multi Cooker
This elegant multicooker is powerfully unique for its price range and functionality. The 4510E differs from the 4500E as it comes with the MASTERCHEF LITE function which allows users to create their own programs as well as change the time and temperature in the pre-existing automatic programs.
The 4510E has 13 automatic programs so it can easily cook a variety of dishes. It also comes with the 100 Recipes Cookbook developed by REDMOND chefs, created specifically for this model.
39.00 | VAT Included | Free DPD Delivery
Scroll Down to Buy
Programs and Features
13 AUTOMATIC PROGRAMS
The REDMOND RMC-M4510E comes with 13 automatic programs. All programs are focused on a different cooking speciality. Many of the programs offer manual time adjustment (of 5-10 minutes) which allows users to adjust the program so that the dish may cook to the desired consistency.
- MULTICOOK – a program that allows users to alter the time and temperature.
- PILAF – recommended for making different types of pilaf.
- STEAM – recommended for steaming vegetables, fish, meat, vegetarian and children’s dishes.
- SOUP – recommended for cooking a variety of soups (chunky, bisque, creamy, etc.), broths and drinks.
- PASTA – recommended for cooking ideal pasta.
- PORRIDGE – recommended for cooking porridge in milk.
- STEW – recommended for stewing vegetables, meat, poultry and seafood.
- BAKE – recommended for baking biscuits, cakes, pies and other pastries.
- FRY – recommended for frying meat, vegetables, poultry and seafood.
- YOGHURT – recommended for making homemade yoghurt.
- BREAD – for baking different types of bread including rye and wheat bread. The program both proofs and bakes bread.
- SLOW COOK - designed for cooking stew and roast.
- EXPRESS – for cooking rice and various porridge in water.
The RMC-M4510E can also be used to make fondue and baby food. In addition, it can sterilise tableware or baby items and pasteurise homemade preserves.
KEEP WARM Function
Switched on automatically at the end of a program, this function helps keep the food warm. However, we recommend using this function moderately, because prolonged thermal exposure may dry out your meal.
Reheat a dish from 70°–75°С and maintain the temperature for up to 24 hours.
TIME DELAY Function
The TIME DELAY function allows you to set the program to start at a certain time of day with a delay of up to 24 hours. Simply set the timer to have your meal ready for an early breakfast or by the time you come back from work.
The RMC-M4510E is compact and convenient to use and to transport with its carrying handle. The steam discharge valve and the inner aluminum cover can be easily removed so cleaning is quick and easy.
100 Recipes Cookbook
REDMOND chefs designed this colorfully illustrated book with 100 recipes. All recipes were adapted for cooking in the RMC-M4510E. Each recipe has a clear guide on the ingredients, step-by-step instructions and it comes with tips.
- Power: 860-1000 W
- Voltage: 220-240 V, 50 Hz
- Bowl Capacity: 5 L
- Bowl Coating: Non-stick ceramic ANATO®
- Compatible Bowls: RB-A503, RB-C502, RB-C505, RB-S500, RB-A501
- Display: Digital LED
- Removable Steam Valve: Yes
- Removable Inner Lid: Yes
- Number of Programs: 40 (13 automatic, 27 manual)
- AUTOMATIC PROGRAMS: MULTICOOK, PILAF, STEAM, SOUP, PASTA, PORRIDGE, STEW, BAKE, FRY, YOGHURT, BREAD, SLOW COOK ,EXPRESS
- KEEP WARM Function:Yes, up to 12 hours
- REHEAT function: Yes, up to 12 hours
- TIME DELAY function: Yes, up to 24 hours
- MASTERCHEF LITE function: Except in the YOGHURT program
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: Multicooker with inner bowl, Steam tray, Serving spoon, Stir paddle, Measuring cup, Spoon holder , Bowl extracting tongs, Power cord, User manual, Service & Warranty booklet, Cookbook with 100 recipes
- ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS:Proof dough, Bake bread, Make yoghurt, Make fondue, Pasteurise, Sterilise, Warm baby food, Prepare food for preserving, Disable KEEP WARM, Deactivate audio signals
- Warranty: 24 months
VAT Included | Free DPD Delivery