HF210UV Ionic & UV Air Purifier
Effective, safe, silent, affordable and no filters to replace!
The cost of a good air purification system does not have to be expensive to be effective. Heaven Fresh offers a perfect solution with its HF210UV air purifier. It is reasonably priced, inexpensive to operate and has low ongoing maintenance costs. The HF210UV comes from a line of innovative products designed to provide a healthy environment for you and your family.
29.99 | VAT Included | Free DPD Delivery
Scroll Down to Buy
No Filters to Replace. Proven to be Safe & Effective.
Just wipe clean the metal collector plates when dirty. You'll be amazed by how much is removed from the air! (Right)
Most Effective Way to Destroy Harmful Micro-Organisms. No air purification technology is more effective than a germicidal UV lamp when it comes to destroying germs, viruses, bacteria and fungi (such as mold), which can lead to illness.
Circulates air-cleaning negative ions. Found by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture to be 99% effective against airborne dust & particles.
Proven Performance - Nearly 100% Effective in Clinical Particle Removal Tests.
Achieved a 99.5% removal rate of particles in a large chamber. This is not just hype, as test results are patterned closely after real-world conditions.
No Replacement Costs. Just wipe off the metal collector grid. Saves you hundreds in replacement filters over the life of the unit.
The built-in, independently-controlled fan effectively moves the air, increasing air-cleaning efficiency.
Costs Just Pennies a Day to Operate. Uses less electricity than a light bulb, saving you hundreds more over the life of the unit, compared to most air purifiers.
Whisper Quiet. The HF-210 is quiet, especially if the fan is turned "off".
- Safe and effective: The unit produces 60 Million ions per cm3 and removes pollutants as small as 0.01 microns.
- Advanced air-cleaning capacity: The electrostatically-charged dust-collection plates magnetically trap pollutants.
- Germicidal UV Light: Destroys micro-organisms such as germs, viruses and bacteria and helps create a healthier environment.
- Independently controlled booster fan: Turned on during the day to increase distribution of ions and to turn off at night for silent operation.
- Voltage & Power consumption: 220~240V AC, 60Hz Adapter & 8 Watts
- Coverage area: The unit covers up to 500 ft² (46 m²)
- Dimensions: L: 13.8" (35 cm) x W: 8.6" (21.8 cm) x H: 5.0" (12.7 cm)
How it works
1. Germicidal UV Lamp.
The air first sweeps past the germicidal ultraviolet light after entering the air inlet. The UV light is lethal against harmful, airborne micro-organisms such as germs, viruses, bacteria and fungi (such as mycotoxins from mold).
Particles & pollutants being drawn over
the electrostatically-charged plates.
2. Collects Particles & Pollutants.
Airborne particles and pollutants are magnetically attracted to the metal dust collection plates, like a magnet. The built in fan, along with the electronic breeze, draw pollutants through the unit and its magnetically-charged plates. Then, you simply wipe the plates clean periodically, removing them from the environment. When the metal dust collection plates become full of particulate and residue, simply wipe them off with a damp cloth. Then, dry the plates and reinsert. It's that easy. The amount of contamination collected by the rag will give you and idea of how much airborne pollution is being removed. You Can Really See the Difference! Simply wipe the plates clean whenever necessary.
Trillions of air-cleaning ions are
dispersed through the air outlet.
Negative ions travel throughout the
room, attacking and neutralizing
- Square Footage Covered: Up to 500 sq. ft.
- Power Consumption: 8 watts
- Dimensions (inches): 5" H x 13.75" W x 8.66" D
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- Enclosure: Environmentally safe Corrosion-Resistant ABS plastic
- Fan Speed: 15 cfm
- Negative Ion Output: 60,000,000 ions per cubic cm.
- Guarantee: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Warranty: 3-year parts and labor
- Replacement: 90-Day Replacement Policy.
- Maintenance: Easy-to-remove dust collection plate should be wiped off every 2-4 weeks, needlepoints every 1-3 months, and interior should be cleaned every 3-6 months.
VAT Included | Free DPD Delivery